Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Scott D. Jeffers Luthiery School Blog

Luthier School Updates- On Aug 24, 2009 I will begin Luthier School at Roberto-Venn School of Luthiery in Phoenix,AZ This particular school has produced some of the most prominent guitar builders in the industry as well as guitar techs repairpersons and instrument restorers.
Roberto_Venn is considered to be one of the most well renowned schools of its kind.
It will take approximately 5.5 months to complete the Luthiery School. During which I will learn all forms of joinery, inlay techniques, wood selection design and finishing. It is several weeks yet till the school begins, I am feeling a mixture of nervousness, excitement and unadulterated FEAR!
I am looking forward though to a new experience/adventure. Follow along and I will try to be as faithful to posting new info and pictures as they come up!
Thanks_ Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I too am in your corner. Some times a leap of faith is all we have. I do however, know God has a plan and a purpose for us all. Some are great things that change the world while others are day to day humdrum to us, but without trumpets, changes the lives around us.

    Scott, faith is what it is all about. God will surly bless Michele for she truly does love you and how precious she is.

    God is in your corner. Believe it.

    Love and prayers,

    Lauri

    ReplyDelete