Thursday, July 30, 2009

Getting Ready

Preparing for my build has take a good long time for me. Being a Graphics Designer from the git go(pardon pun)I have had an ever changing vision as to what my 2 (at least) guitars will be. So they have been hanged and rearranged for the past four months. Soon, I wil post a pic of the sillouhette of the two just as a tease. And posting shots of the guitars in progress. But I think I wont publish the finals here and make you wait to see them in person. I will email the final pics to my out of state supporters. Speaking of supporters I must mention Harry W. as I received a very touching letter, some great pix for a car show we went to and a very gracious gift that will be put to use at school- I am calling him tomorrow to express my thanks and the honor of his friendship. He reminds me much of my Gradfather and respect him as such. I am very grateful for his friendship and also with you. Without friends all you got is life, friends fill your life, Fully.
Playing a show on friday- very happy about that-love to play. There's another one- Jon B. I wouldn't recognize life without him. Come check us out! I love to see friends.
I will be Choosing materials soon, neckwood, fret board, top back and side and I would appreciate your input as I post pictures of the materials, maybe a pic of tools upcoming!
Buenos Noches
Abhuelo Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment