Friday, July 31, 2009

Housing

Well, As the time approaches-Getting my ducks in a row, I think I have all my tools accounted for and the plans for my build-
Still tweaking and deciding about options, but for the most part they are good to go. The last thing was housing- I think I mentioned before, our dear friend in Scottsdale-Rose- has graciously offered to put me up, or put up with me? We spoke last night and we are both excited to become "roomies" I can't tell you how much this means to me, I will have to do something especially nice for her-I just hope I am able to secure part time eves work-that will make my presence an little more transparent.
That's all for today- as usual all prayers are gratefully accepted and will be returned as well.
Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you !!!!! Can't wait to hear the details as you progress.
    Love ya, Deb

    ReplyDelete