Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Prep

I am in the process of getting all the required tools together (EXPENSIVE) and planning my builds. I will be creating from scratch at least 1 Acoustic Guitar and one electric, More if there is time and money. Most of my tools will be purchased from the school and will receive them when I arrive. The biggest concern for me going to school was MONEY! Neither Michele or I am working and only her collecting benefits. Michele (my wife) is very supportive of anything I do and said-GO FOR IT! We will make it work. God willing. Michele is a big proponent of my happiness-I am forever grateful for her love and support. If you know me and my surgical (neck) history you know what an Angel Michele is and how much we have been through together. I am still trying to sell my HD Video outfit to raise part of the tuition, I have had some interest but no commitments yet. (prayer please!)
One of the big concerns for making this decision to go to school was housing.
On our trip to AZ to visit family and tour the facility, we visited a very close family friend, Rose-We will keep her last name private for her sake-She knows who she is!. During our visit, the plan for me to go to school was mentioned. She graciously invited me to stay with her. Without her most generous offer I am not sure I would have gone. So I am eternally grateful to her. I am planning on finding part time work ( I have applied at Scottsdale Guitar Center) freelance graphics gigs, music gigs, etc. If you know anyone who needs graphics work done via the internet at night please send them my way! I have received much well wishing and tons of prayers from friends, family, church members, bandmates, etc. Keep them coming!!
Thats all for now-Check back regularly or join this site!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Scott, I hope you learn alot and have a great time doing it as well! I will follow you on your blog!

    ReplyDelete