Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thickness Sander (drum)



Hey all yall I am looking for a thickness sander for free, for use, for trade, to borrow, build or on the cheap that I can make deferred payments on- one of the things I really need the most. Thickness or Drum SANDER-that's what it is called. not PLANER
If ya don't mind asking around when you feel it the right situation, Or if you know someone not using theirs, It must have a minimum of 18' wide feed. and of course, please continue prayer for my hard work to pay off-- Mine is: "thank you lord for the people, friends and family that support me and believe in me, also watch over all those that I love and keep them safe in their travels, in Your healing arms forever. And Bless them more than I have been blessed, Amen.
By the way- I finally got all my official document outlining my Patent certificate. So- I am a patented inventor!
Here is a shot of the stand if you never saw one, I think they will sell like hotcakes as soon as people know about them!
I need a business partner one that know about business, I am the mad inventor, I need a mogul to help me attain my millions.
KNOW ANY MOGULS/ SEND EM MY WAY! LOL Here is the stand- and a guitar- an a pic of what a homemade drum sander looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment