Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not all bright lights and fame-




Well I have been home now since February- not much happenin luthiery wise- We all kinda got gypped on part of the program,
So it is still an ongoing self education-Not jobs at guitar factories, and small builders are just that, they usually work alone.
I have a few guitars in the works but not all that I need to finish them.I am trying to stay busy with repairs- not much there either. And I am actually playing more gig than I have in a long time-Trying to get the custom stands started, but like they say it takes money to make money-I will have a website up soon, I have to try to get something going. I guess nobody got successful by not working, so I keep working. I hope this was all not all for naught.I have more money going out than in, by Gods blessings, but I can't say its not easy to not feel defeated. So any of you who pray I would ask that you do. Pray for divine intervention, that someone walks in my door tomorrow and changes my world. I am so grateful to all of you who supported me emotionally in this. I will wake up tomorrow and go to work and try to be positive. and get one step closer to success, right? Ok well, wish me luck, soon as I get something for people to see, I will post it up here. This is a repair restore I did 1961 Silvertone Jupiter that came to me in pieces-Made a little money on this, I hope I get more. It was weird, all the tears I have been doing this I had the parts in a bin that I needed, It's like it was already planned for me to fix this guitar-Sorry if this post sounds a little morose-I am just a disheartened,
Things will pick -up soon. God Bless My little Angel Michele,I know she has my back and all my friends I know you do too,
I LOVE YOU ALL and hope you all have or will get to see these and the new ones soon!!! Blessings...

No comments:

Post a Comment