Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Job

Well after a little over a year, I finally took a job, at LSL Instruments. They are a custom shop in Van Nuys CA. Building what can be explained as new vintage guitars. We build them new, and make them look and sound old.www.lslinstrumnets.com
I have only been there about a month and have already carved more neck and done more fret jobs than I can count. The money isn't great but the experience is invaluable. Now all I need is the money and time to finish the ones I am working on at home.
so that's it- Check out LSL on the web.

1 comment:

  1. Hi – will you post your Blog at The Luthiers Community ay vorts.com? Our members (which include other luthiers, players) will love it.
    It's easy just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website… it’s a win win. You can also add Photos, Videos, Discussions and more.
    We are just getting started and could really use your help. It’s free and easy.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    The Luthiers Community: http://www.vorts.com/luthiers/
    Thanks,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete